Thanks for making your way to this loaded section of the site!
Here you will find three sections:
- Tips - links to newsletters, blogs, articles, and expert advice from Laura and other well-known Business Coaches
- Books - Approved by Laura and a good resource to use when preparing to coach and develop your own emplyees. You will find a helpful link for each book so that you can purchase it today (this is to help you with two key coaching principles - Taking Action & Time Management)
- Resources - variety of articles, e-books, audio and links to keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest business trends in Ontario and Canada
View our Monthly Newsletter - Success Tips for Entrepreneurs
Receive the Success Tips newsletter - Laura saves you time by sharing a combination of her expertise and research skills on topics such as - Marketing, SEO, Time Management, Human Resources, Interviewing & Hiring, Setting Goals, Employee Development, and much more!
Please check back here soon for updates!
- Watch Coach Laura Harrison on Rogers TV for some quick tips to making your small business run smoothly! You will also gain a little more insight into what Business Coaching is all about:
Video Library - Free Webinars packed with information:
Presentation Skills - Perfecting Your Pitch presented by Andrew Patricio at BizLaunch
Other website resources available to you:
- Get growing for Business by Scotiabank Click Here to be directed to the Business Resource page - there is lot's of free information, seminars, and resources you may be interested in.
- Article by Ali Brown "How to critique Your failures and make them successes" http://www.alibrown.com/blog/?p=1934 Entrepreneur mentor Ali Brown teaches women around the world how to start and grow a profitable business that make a positive impact. Get her FREE CD “Top 10 Secrets for Entrepreneurial Women” at www.AliBrown.com“
Recommended For Entrepreneurs, Managers or Professional Development:
- Inside the Magic Kingdom by Tom Connellan
- Encouraging the Heart by James M Kouzes & Barry Z Posner
Mastering Human Relations by Anthony Falikowski